This is something that will be mostly local to the DC area. It may have a lot of posts yet but we'll see. I created buzzlifeboards so I only have to go to one place to read it - my friends list. :) If anyone has any recommendations on a better way to do it (the creation seemed way too easy) please let me know!
Mark Morford is a columnist and editor for sfgate.com. He is also a yoga teacher and fiction writer and an outstanding parallel parker and fervent wine devotee and former smoker and former LA rock-god wannabe and careful insinuator and occasional unfair mudslinger and frequent skeptic and sporadic true believer and paradoxical contrarian and tattooed love-monkey and vehement non-conservative and casual coffee drinker and ardent dog lover and medium sleeper and comparison shopper and funky subtle prurient neo-pagan gleaner of screaming delicious naked nuances.
And this is this twice-weekly column, Notes & Errata: mark_morford
Here's some of his recent articles, so you'll get an idea what you're in for:
- Come See Our Hideous Slab - As the world swoons over France's soaring beauty of a bridge, S.F. gets slapped with an eyesore
- Canada Goes To Hell - Legal pot? Legal gay marriage? Universal health care? What's next, free porn and candy?
- Aerosmith Sells You A Buick - In which the rock icons waste their finest song, and rock n' roll finally gasps its last
- Down With Fancy Book Learnin' - What's it mean that the big cities and college towns of America all voted blue?
- We Are All Dubya's Doormat - News flash for ordinary Repubs and born-agains: Bush doesn't care about you, either
New feed at LiveJournal: david_byrne, the blog of musician David Byrne.
New at Livejournal: ray_ratto is a sports columnist for the SF Chronicle.
jhkunstler, a feed of updates to the website of James Howard Kunstler, the author of "Clusterfuck Nation" and "The Geography of Nowhere".