"PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail-in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard."
Lots of great artwork, touching on themes that help to realize the universality of the human condition. Updates one a week.
- "I wish I were a popular idiot instead of a lonely genius."
- "I like doing good things for people & not get found out..."
- "I hate loving families...bescause I don't have one."
- "I had gay sex at church camp....three times."
- "I still haven't told my father that I have the same disease that killed my mother."
- "I lied: I want her to save me."
- "People think I've stopped lying...but I've just gotten better at it."
- "I once planned to kill my mother."
- "I can't forgive myself for the abortion I had over six years ago!"
- "I regret every decision I've ever made...except my abortion."
- "Sharing secrets is nice, but what I really want is someone to share my life with..."
And it's just plain cool!
Update: postsecret is also a valid feed, but updates from FeedBurner.com (which updates from the originating PostSecret site).