1. To remove the entrails of; disembowel.
2. To take away a vital or essential part of.
digerati. See also: charlatan, snake oil peddler.
1. Opinion leaders who, through their writings, promoted a vision of digital technology and the Internet as a transformational element in society.
2. People regarded as celebrities within the Silicon Valley computer subculture, particularly during the dot-com boom years.
3. Anyone regarded as influential within the digital technology community.
Anyone who will not rest until every stupid idea put forth by corporate stooges, political flaks and self-important twits has been exposed as empty, meaningless drivel.
Eviscerati.org updates every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Unless I feel like posting more frequently. Or less."