Since I do not match him, healemru_feed is the blog my brother and I update concerning his search for a bone marrow donor.
It includes but is not limited to:
- donor stories
- clarification about the donation process
- appeals from those who are waiting
- special events that promote registration
- tips on free registration in the US as we find it
- upcoming bone marrow drives in the United States and UK
- commentary on ethnicity and finding a donor, and the severe shortage of certain ethnic pools on the registry
You may have read about his website or blog on these syndicated feeds, so I would like to promote them as well in thanks:
boingboing_net officialgaiman mtl_city_weblog cartoonbrew shetterly wardomatic
Thank you for stopping to read this. If your knowledge of this type of transplant comes mostly from pop culture or an offhand comment from a friend without an explanation, please consider learning more about it through whatever means you are comfortable with.